Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Still Here!!

Honestly, I was going to title this post "Still Here Bitches!" because I was channeling Pretty Little Liars or something. That was closely followed by my second choice of "Still Here Suckers!" but as you can see I went with the boring old "STILL HERE" which is pretty much the theme of this post.

So, what I have I been doing, you may ask? 
Well, a lot is the answer! Not that I have much to show for it at this point in time. However, I can tell you that I've got lots of books in the pipeline (with the next being Diffraction in Jan 2017), I'm talking A LOT people. Like, got myself all plotted up the wazoo until 2020. 

I had intended to get back into blogging, but I'm feeling like its soooo 2004 or something. That being said, I'm not ready to give up, its just that with all the various media platforms I'm on (I spend way too much time on Tumblr, but there's so many pretties!) plus Instagram, facebook, twitter -- like many people these days, I'm all over the place -- and then the whole writing and editing thing I'm meant to be doing, well, blogging just didn't rate that high.


However, I do have some interesting ideas in the works to engage with my wonderful Atrophy fans who are so excited about Rian and whatever latest crazy he's putting everyone in, plus that whole shipping issue he has with Ella (I'm talking like unresolved sexual tension ship, not actual shipping like he's going to pack her in a box and send her somewhere) plus I'm going to be revamping my website in the new year with some exciting new features and goodies for my fans. Though I'd like to promise there will be regular blog posts happening over here, and I am considering content (but these days I'm a little more visual and waste time playing around with graphics like the one below), it might be a little while before things really get moving again.
But I am around, and you can always find me hanging out at all the usual social media haunts. In the meantime, I have background stuff to get back to.


No comments: