Friday, July 22, 2016

Out and About

With Quantum coming out on the 8th of August, I've got a few things lined up to celebrate. Want to win some prizes or ask me about my books? Then here's where you can find me in the coming weeks:

27th of July - Guest post on the Science Fiction Romance Brigade blog
27th of July from 8pm to 9pm (US EDT) - the Entangled July Paranormal Event on Facebook (with prizes!)

3rd of August - Guest post on Romancing the Book blog

8th of August - Guest Post on the Science Fiction Romance Brigade blog
8th of August - Guest post on Ever After Romance blog
8th of August - Fortune Teller Day of Entangled Publishing's Summer Carnival (more details to follow, also with prizes!) 


There may be a few more, so I'll post them as they're locked in and organized. For now, I've got writing to do!


No comments: