Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Only Thing Better Than Watching Joss Whedon's Firefly...

...Is when you do it with other die-hard Browncoats!
First off, I just have to say a quick sorry for the total abadonment of NaNo and my blog in general. During the second week of NaNo, I had a family emergency that saw me spend the latter half of that week going back and forth to the hospital. Everyone is fine, thankfully, but obviously writing was way down on my list of priorities. By the time I was ready to get back into it, first round edits for Quantum arrived and NaNo 2015 was over for me. I did managed to write 26,609 words in that first week and a half, so all in all, it probably wasn't a bad effort.
And now that we're in the beginning of December, while I'm still working on those edits, Atrophy is coming out on Monday. Lots of happy dancing happening around my house.
If you've stopped by my blog in the last few days, then you would have seen the banner at the top of my page for the very awesome release celebration my publisher has organized -- a live twitter viewing of the pilot episode of Firefly! To join in, simply follow @entangledpub
or @JessAnastasi
For those of us in Australia, that will be Thursday 10th December at 1pm.


No comments: