Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Atrophy Cover Reveal!

Its not an exaggeration to say I have been waiting years for this moment. Ever since I wrote Atrophy way back in 2008, I could only dream (and be continually frustrated at the usual uphill climb of trying to get a book published) of seeing this book with an actual cover and the knowledge it would soon be in the hands of readers.
The release date of December 7th is still some months away, but this book will be available for pre-order in the next week or so. When the links go live, I'll post them on my Facebook page and website as usual, but for now I am going to bask in the fabulous reality of Atrophy having a cover, and getting that much closer to unleashing it on the world. I only hope people love Rian and the crew of the Imojenna as much as I do!
So, here it is, Atrophy's cover, the final piece to seven years worth of work...


No comments: