Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Another Behind the Scenes Work Update

Hello September!
Here in Australia, we've made it to Spring after a particularly long, cold winter. I've been very happy to see the sun a few days in the past two weeks or so, especially (if you follow me on Facebook, you would have seen the pics) one gorgeous morning in Melbourne while I was at the Romance Writers of Australia conference.
Now that we're through August, which always seems to be the busiest month of the year for me, I'll be able to bring my blog out of semi-hiatus, dust it off and put up some of the posts I've been hoarding in the last four weeks. But before I get to that, where are things for me and my books right now? I'm so glad you asked!
Between attending festivals and conferences, I've been editing my little fingers to the bone. Almost literally. No, seriously, my fingers have been killing me lately!
The second book in the Valiant Knox series, Damage Control, will be out on the 26th of October. Keep an eye out, because there will be a cover reveal any day now!
Atrophy, the first book in a new series, will be out on the 7th of December, and hopefully a cover for that will also follow shortly.
Besides that, I am happy to say that its looking like the following two books in the Atrophy series, Quantum and Diffraction, will be out in 2016, and I'm also currently working on another super-secret project that I'm very excited about.
So lots of exciting things happening in the next few months! But for now, I have revisions to get back to.

No comments: