Wednesday, April 1, 2015

All Quiet on the Blogging Front

Well, March turned out to be a very slack blog-posting month. I've been a bit spotty with all of my social media this month -- doing a lot of hit and run on Facebook and Twitter. But I have been in front of the computer, busily tapping away and trying to get my latest romantic suspense finished. I've got about 30,000 words left to write and am hoping to have it done by the end of April.
In the meantime, I have this vague idea of continuing my Ships that Aren't Shipping posts and maybe a Monday Muse since we haven't had one of those for a while, but there's every chance my limited computer-screen-time will be entirely consumed by writing my current WIP.
At the moment I'm reading the 3rd installment of The 100 books, Homecoming and have a whole stack of rom sus and sci-fi-rom books sitting on my desk that I intended to get to, but at the moment I'm certainly adding to it faster than I'm reading them, not to mention all the books I've downloaded on my iPad.
So that's where I'm at in the beginning of April, the month looking to be busy, busy, busy as usual!

No comments: