Monday, January 19, 2015

Working Behind the Scenes

Though I haven't been posting here, on Facebook or twitter the last few weeks, I have been around, busily working behind the scenes on my website (which is still looking a bit sad and incomplete, but its getting there!) and other social media profiles to make sure everything is in shape and uniform across the board. I'll admit, this is the part of the job that I find not in the least entertaining. In fact, I hate it more than editing, and that's saying something! However, I am nearly on top of it all (I think) and I'm looking forward to getting back to writing a romantic suspense I've been playing with on and off for about the last 12 months. I'll also shortly be getting edits for Damage Control (Valiant Knox #2) and at this point, even edits are looking better than doing any more social media/website stuff!
So that's where I'm at. I have some Monday Muse posts in mind, and a few other bits and pieces I'd like to put up on my blog, but they'll have to wait until I finish getting everything else in order.

No comments: