Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Official Announcement -- New Contract with Entangled Publishing

Following my last post, I'm now very happy to make the official announcement that I have signed my science fiction romance to Entangled Publishing.
I've had my eye on this publisher for a few years, so this has been very exciting for me. I'm ecstatic to say I'm now an Entangled author. They publish some truly talented authors, and I'm humbled to know my name will be joining their list.
Atrophy will be published under their Edge imprint, and as for the novellas, I'm not sure which imprint they will come under yet. Since its still early days, I haven't been given release dates or anything, but I will definitely be posting news as it happens.
Like I said in my last blog post, I'm just so excited that Rian and the crew of the Imojenna have found a home. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this year, and getting some new titles out there.
And lastly, I just have to say that my awesome agent, Paula, has been so great these past few weeks, working through this and other projects with me. I definitely wouldn't be where I am today without her!

1 comment:

D. D. Line said...

Congratulations Jess. Super awesome. :)