Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Work Status Update

Nothing terribly interesting going on today. I started working back on Quantum today (the second book to Atrophy, my sci-fi romance series), since I've got Atrophy out with a publisher and things are looking positive. (If you want to read an excerpt, check out my WIP excepts page... which I will be updating soonish)
I'm not spilling the beans on the who-what-when-where of the publisher yet, but I'm hoping that in the coming week/months, I'll have some exciting announcements to make contract-wise.
In the meantime, my wonderful agent is still shopping my romantic suspense, so hopefully we'll get some movement on that this coming year as well. I'm ready for some big contracts and to get stuck into some serious work.
In the meantime, I'm going to continue writing Quantum and munching on my snack of choice for today -- a box of good old fashioned Cheezles.
Yummers!

No comments: