Sunday, April 15, 2012

News of a Bestseller

What the hell, right?
I went to my publisher's webpage (www.nobleromance.com) to see if Heart of the Warlord had been put up in new release (which if course it was in readiness for tomorrow's release) and glanced at the Top Ten Bestsellers list, only to almost fall off my chair when I saw three of my books in there: #6 Sanctuary, #7 Dead Reality and #8 Severance.
And yes, I did take a screenshot to remember it forever...
Okay, its a bit hard to see here because I'm not tech-savvy enough to zoom in or make it bigger without making it blurry... give me a break, the excitement has made my brain malfunction!
So this was a nice way to finish off what had been quite a stressful week. I have no idea what this week is going to bring, because the stressful situation is still unresolved, but whatever comes, looking at this will make all the bad times seem worth it.



4 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Fantastic news, Jess. Congratulations.

Jess Anastasi said...

Thanks, Eleni, I'm still having a hard time believing it. Feels like its come out of nowhere... now I'm on edge waiting for the list to be updated tomorrow!
:)

Tez Miller said...

3 out of 10! You must be your publisher's favourite ;-)

Jess Anastasi said...

LOL Tez, don't know about that. Might be a fluke, we'll have to see what happens when the list updates this week!