Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Latest News

Okay, its been announced in a few other places, so I guess the cat is out of the bag (side note, why would you put a cat in a bag anyway? ... actually, I don't want to know!)
I'm very pleased to announce that as of a few days ago, I have agreed to work with Paula Munier at Talcott Notch Literary Services.
Yes, I have an agent!
Its all I've wanted for a very long time (years and years) and now that I have an agent, its all a bit surreal. But I'm very excited about the work we're going to do together and where this partnership will take us. 
So as of this week, I have a new direction and new plans brewing. Its going to be a very exciting year, so stay tuned to see what comes!
Oh, also I'm pleased to announce that all of my books with Noble are going into print as of this week, so in a few weeks from now, I (and anyone else who wants them!) will be putting my books on my bookshelf! Very exciting times, I can't wait to get my hands on those lovely print copies.

4 comments:

Kez said...

It's really all happening for you, isn't Jess?! I'm so happy for you!

Jess Anastasi said...

Thanks, Kez. Yes, it seems like a lot has happened in a very short time. I've been wanting it for a long time though, so its good to see my hard work paying off at last!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Woohoo. Great news.

Richard Thomas said...

congrats, jess, i also just accepted representation from Paula and am having a great time getting my second novel a neo-noir thriller out to the big guys.