Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Timeless Desire Blog Tour Week Four - Guest Author HC Brown

Wow, I can't believe we've reached the last week of this tour already! Its been great fun having so many people visit and likewise going to other blogs and meeting fabulous new people. My last guest is HC Brown, so let's get to know her a little better...


H.C Brown is a multi published author of, Historical, Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, BDSM, Time Travel, Action Adventure and Contemporary Romance.
" I write  tender erotic romance, with Male/ Female, Male/Male and ménage...always with a happy ending."
H.C writes under the pen name Pia Moonglow for YA Fantasy.
Living in Australia, HC gets her inspiration from the beautiful Gold Coast beaches.
" Let me take you to a world of fantasy and romance with delicious Alpha Males to melt your heart."

Please tell us a bit about your book.
Time to Live is a M/M BDSM story about sexual discovery.
Blurb

Seth Bannock is living a lie. Nothing in his life is working out. He likes women . . . he respects women . . . but when he tries to kiss a woman and she does that tongue thing, he wants to spew.
Confused by his body's reaction to the men at his gym, Seth seeks help from the only gay club he knows—Floggers. Is the man crazy? Seeking answers, the sweet, vanilla virgin marches into the BDSM club to speak to the owner, Rio Knight.
Realization that he has been on the wrong team all his life comes in the form of a six-foot-seven Adonis by the name of Matt Duffey. Instantly attracted to the leather-clad alpha male, Seth must leave his old life behind and embrace his newfound sexuality
Seth thought his life had complications before he met Matt, but nothing comes close to the rollercoaster ride in the big dom's arms.

https://www.nobleromance.com/Books?author=40

Did you enjoy writing this book, or did you have some tough times with it?
I enjoy writing M/M romance and BDSM the words flow as if the characters really exist.

When / Where / How do you write?
I write at home every day, I have a strict writing schedule.
     
Do you have some other qualification/interest/something else you do besides being a writer?
I am an International All Breeds Cat Judge.

What book/s are you reading at the moment?
I read constantly and mostly historical romance. I prefer to read newly published books so I enjoy a variety of authors.

Do you have any authors who were your inspiration/hero?
Many, Diana Gabaldon, Nora Roberts.

What are you working on right now?
I have finished and submitted two M/M historical Romances.
A Tryst of Fate is under contract by Silver Publishing.
Lord and Master a BDSM Historical.
I'm currently working on a lot of projects, A fantasy  romance, M/F and a contemporary BDSM Hurt Me Good and a Paranormal Dance for the Wolf.

Leave your email with your comment and go into the draw for a prize. Click on the tour logo to continue the tour.


You can find H.C. Brown here;

12 comments:

Julianne said...

Wow, I just made this tour, by the hair of my chiny chin chin.
luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

H.C. Brown said...

@Julianne- Glad you made the tour.

Amy S. said...

Thanks for the blog tour! Good luck everyone!



amysmith98(@)gmail.com

cheralyn said...

Interesting interview, I'm looking forward to reading your books! Thanks for the great blog tour, I have really enjoyed it! cherylynne(at)rocketmail(dot)com

shadow_kohler said...

Good interview. Your books sound so good! Thank you for sharing and for the awesome tour! I wish you much success and all the best!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

Debbie said...

I love that you write a menage, I think that being love by two people is a wonderful thing.

Kathryn Merkel said...

How interesting that you judge cats. I've always wondered how a dog or cat show judge could keep all the different breed criteria straight. They have such a short time to look at each animal. Do you have to study?

drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

Andrea said...

Thanks for the blog tour. Judging cats must be interesting.

ainfinger(at)comcast(dot)net

booklover0226 said...

Time to Live is right up my alley; I can't wait to read it.

I love Diana Gabaldon's works, too.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Gabrielle Lee said...

Thanks for sharing on this tour. It has been a lot of fun learning some of the quirks that all the authors have.

Gabrielle
meingee@yahoo.com

H.C. Brown said...

@ Kathryn. Study oh yeah, it takes about seven years study , and heaps of examinations to become an all breeds judge like me. I have to stand up in front of a crowd, so yes all the different standards for each cat breed has to be part of what I say to the audience.
@ Debbie I think it would be very special people to get into a ménage relationship, that's why mine are paranormal, I can remove any prejudices and make my own rules.

@ Everyone. Thanks Jess for hosting me today and thank you all for your tremendous support over this month.
I'm always running contests on my own blog so drop by from time to time and say "Hello"
I will announce my winner soon.

H.C. Brown said...

Andrea is my winner today :-)