Thursday, October 13, 2011

All Quiet on the Writing Front

I'm enjoying a bit of a lull at the moment. I've finished all the edits for Singularity (lucky, since its coming out next week!), completed initial revision on Heart of the Warlord Version 2.0 before I re-submit to my editor, and am now going to take a breath before I plunge back into writing the fourth Sanctuary book, Drayke and Leandra's story -- Sinner.
I have a couple of submissions out with agents and other publishing houses, I guess you could say I've always got some irons in the fire. Although, I don't have as many out there as I might normally would. Things have been quiet in terms of these submissions and in the coming weeks, the general length of time will be up on waiting, so I'll be sending out some follow up emails if I haven't heard anything.
In non-writing related matters, I've just finished watching season one of Game of Thrones. I really enjoyed it and am now twiddling my thumbs until season two starts, much like I'm waiting for season five of True Blood (mmm... Eric...). Luckily I have Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and my new obsession with Terra Nova to keep me entertained in the meantime. Are we sensing a theme here? No boring old cop shows for me. And now I will drift of to watch one of the aforementioned TV shows to give my brain a rest.

No comments: