Saturday, September 24, 2011

Trying To Get Motivated

I'm sitting here in front of my computer trying to put my head in gear to get some decent writing done. I've checked my email, I logged onto my local library website and reserved the last 2 books in Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series (I read the previous three in three days. Once you start, you just can't stop) and then I did some Internet stalking to see when book number 12 is coming out.
Last night I had another dream for an interesting plot idea and am trying to work out which series of books I should use it with. All week I've been chipping away at mainly my warlord book, but also done a few words here and there on various other projects.
But for some reason, right now I'm feeling decidedly uninspired. Need to find someway to get the creative side of my brain buzzing and then I might be able to get something done.
So, where do I go and what do I do to find inspiration?

No comments: