Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cover Excitment

So here's my brand spanking new cover for the novella and Sanctuary spin-off, Savior. This book is one in an anthology of themed stories and also part of the Noble Romance Authors Timeless Desire blog tour I'll be a involved with in November.
I'm very happy with how this cover turned out, but then, I always am... lol. This novella will be coming out on the 3rd of October.
And right now I don't have anything else to say because I've been organizing promotional-related stuff all day and it has turned my brain to mush. That is the extremely un-glamorous side of being an author. Haven't done much writing to speak of in the past few days, so my Warlord book is coming along pretty slow at the moment. 
Sorry for the boringness of this post... just look at my new cover and don't worry about my rambling!

2 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Congratulations on another great cover Jess.

barb said...

Congratulations on your book Jess

Barbara