Sunday, August 7, 2011

Release Date for Singularity

Surfacing from my insane writing regime to announce I have a release date for the third book in the Sanctuary series -- Singularity. It will be coming out on the 17th of October. As soon as I have some cover art goodness to share, I'll be posting that up as well.
Singularity is gong to be closely followed by a novella, Savior. This story will be about Cadmiel, the angel of destiny who briefly appeared in Sanctuary. While Savior is set in the Sanctuary universe, it doesn't necessarily fit in with the time line of the other books, so doesn't need to be read as part of the series.
In Cadmiel's story, Archangel Michael forces the angel of destiny to travel five hundred years back in time to the year 2012. Cadmiel's assignment is simple, he has to change history by saving the only woman he ever loved, who was tragically killed a few short weeks after he met her. Cadmiel is forced to fight fate and his own sense of ethics, because he knows the perils of changing the past, no one can guess what affects it will have on the future. But once he's forced back, Cadmiel can't do anything other than follow his heart and knows he will do everything in his power to stop Emilyn from dying again.
This novella will be available sometime in late October/early November as part of the Timeless Desire Noble Romance Authors blog tour I'm participating in.
Depending on my workload, I then also hope to have the forth Sanctuary book, which is Drayke and Leandra's story, (working title) Sinner, out by January. But we'll see how I go with that!
So that's me. Four days out from the Romance Writers Australia conference and I still have about 30,000 words to write. Yes, I have admitted defeat and will have to write the last 20,000 or so in the week after the conference. And then I'll probably spend a couple of crazy days editing before sending it wherever it needs to go (assuming it gets requested).
Can't wait to spend next weekend with all the other RWA members attending the conference.

2 comments:

Kez said...

All your hard work is definitely paying off Jess! Can't wait to meet you at conference.

Jess Anastasi said...

Likewise Kez! Its going to be such a great weekend.