Sunday, July 10, 2011

Best Quotes of Supernatural Season 3

Look at this! So it didn't take me very long at all to get through a re-watch of Supernatural Season 3 and note down my favorite quotes. There are a lot of them! Maybe I'm getting less picky and easier to please as the seasons go onward, or maybe the writers were just getting more clever. Either way, there were a lot of classic Deanism, a lot of the usual Sam/Dean snark and a few cameo one liners from some of the supporting cast.
Dean laughed in that face of death (actually, I believe he does literally, in later seasons, but that's a whole 'nother story) and even when he was about to take an express ride to hell via the not so friendly ministrations of a hellhound, he was still coming out with his usual wit. Poor Sammy got tortured in this season, got a glimpse of what life would be like without Dean and generally tried to hold things together and find some answers when it seemed Dean didn't even care about his imminent demise. This was a great season and of course we all know it was only building to bigger and better things down the track.
I've even made a start on watching and noting season 4 quotes, so look out for that coming up in a few weeks. But, here we go with quotes of season 3:


Deanisms
- Oh, so he kills somebody and we just sit here with our junk in our hands?
- So what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?
- Okay, weirdy-Mcweirdison
- Gumby girl… does that make me Pokey?
- The kids. The creepy, stare at you like you're lunch kids.
- Great, we'll just bust in, drag the kids out and torch 'em on the front lawn. I'm sure that'll go down great with the neighbors.
-  If it's any consolation, I think you're a truly awful person.
- Say goodbye, wascily wabbit.
- Now what do you say we destroy that ugly-ass piece of dead thing?
- Oh, don't go away angry. Just go away.
- Or it could just be a suicide and a psychotic scrap-booker.
- And what? A few hours later you pucker up and kiss your ass goodbye?
- A hand of glory? I think I got one of those at the end of my Thai massage last week.
- You couldn't pick up the phone and tell us a raging psychopath was coming after us?
- Its like a giant haystack and Gordon is a deadly needle.
- Just another day at the office. A massively dangerous day at the office.
- You just charged a super-vamped-out-Gordon with no weapons. That's a little reckless don't you think?
- Oh great, so we're looking for pimp-Santa.
- I hate witches. They're always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. Its creepy. You know what? It's downright unsanitary.
- So we’re looking for some old, cranky Blair-bitch in the woods?
- Why does the rabbit always get screwed in the deal? Poor little guy.
- Let me guess, they dose up, bust out the didgeridoo and start kicking 'round the hackey-sack?
- I don't know what's weirder. The fact that we're in Bobby's head or that he's dreaming about Better Homes and Gardens.
- Sam, you know joints like this one are tourist traps, right? I mean, balls rolling up hills, furniture nailed to the roof? They're only dangerous to your wallet.
- Look, I'm just saying that its crazy, you know? Even for us crazy, like Dingo-ate-my-baby crazy.
- My god, you're a freak.
- Sammy, I get all tingly when you take control like that.
- It’s a free country. A man can't chose his own syrup? What have we become?
- Its like we got a contract out on us. You think its 'cos we're so awesome?
- Honestly, I think the world's going to end bloody, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices. I choose to go down swinging.
- Pack your panties, Sammy, we're hitting the road.
-Well don't get too excited, Sammy, you might pull something.
- Newsflash, Sam, people are supposed to be freaked out by ghosts.
- Zombies do like the other-other white meat.
- A zombie with skills. Doctor Quinn, medicine zombie.
- You're chasing slicey-McHackey.
- Oh right, yeah, Because you were human once and you liked kittens and long walks on the beach.
- What, you gonna give her the Carrie stare and Lillith goes poof?
- Oh no. No. You're not going to bust out the misty goodbye speech. If this is my last day on earth I don't want it to be socially awkward.
- And then what? Give a Columbian necktie to a ten year old?

Samisms
- So what, this demon just walks up, touches someone and they go stark-raving-psycho?
- You do realize there's red meat within striking distance, right?
- Yeah, its like putting a neon sign on your front door that says 'come kill us now'."

Sam - Let me see your knife.
Dean - What for?
Sam - So I can gouge my eyes out.

Sam - Dean, what are you doing?
Dean - I'm comforting the bereaved. What are you doing?
Sam - Working. Dead body, possible demon attack, that kind of thing.

Dean - Just stay back.
Demon - Or what?
Dean - Good point.

Dean - It's like there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
Sam - That's hellfire, Dean.
Dean - Yeah, well… whatever.

Sam - How do you sleep at night?
Bella - Rolling naked in money.

Dean - I'm Batman.
Sam - Yeah… you're Batman.

Bella - It’s a shoulder hit. Relax. Besides, who here hasn't shot a few people?

Bella - I'm out one point five million and on the bad side of a very powerful, fairly psychotic buyer.
Dean - Wow, I really don't feel bad about that. Sam?
Sam - Nope, not even a little.

Dean - There's gotta be a demon or two in South Beach.
Sam - Sorry, Heff, maybe next time.

Sam - I'm thinking about fairy tales.
Dean - Nice, do you think about fairy tales often?

Sam - You remember Cinderella, with the pumpkin that turns into a coach and the mice that turns into horses?
Dean - Dude, could you be more gay?... Don't answer that.

Dean - And you shot her?
Sam - She was a smartass

Dean - Can I shoot her?
Sam - Not in public.

Bella - I think the three of us should have a heart to heart.
Dean - That's assuming you have a heart.

Bella - You know, when this is over, we really should have angry sex.
Dean - Don't objectify me.

Bella - What do you suggest?
Dean - I'm thinking.
Bella - Don't strain yourself.
(and later...)
Dean - Maybe next time you could give me a little heads up on your plan.
Bella - I don't want you thinking, you're not very good at that.

Sam - You.
Dean - What?
Sam - You mean she got one over on you.
Dean - Thank you, Sam. Very helpful.

Sam - Nice move you pulled back there, running right at the weapons.
Dean - What can I say, I'm a badass.

Dean - Well, I'm just saying he's not leaving us a whole lot of options.
Sam - Yeah, I know, we've gotta kill him.
Dean - Really, just like that? I thought you would have been like 'no, we can't, he's human, its wrong'."

Vampire - I'm staring down eternity alone. Can you think of a worse hell?
Dean - Well, there's hell.

Sam - I'm sick of your whole stupid kamikaze trip.
Dean - Whoa. Kamikaze? I'm more like a ninja.
Sam - Its not funny.
Dean - It’s a little funny.

Dean - So was I right? Is it the serial killing chimney sweep?
Sam - Yep, its Dick Van Dyck.
Dean - Who?
Sam - Mary Poppins?
Dean - Who's that?
Sam - Oh, come on… Never mind.

Dean - What could you possibly say that sounds crazy to me?
Sam - Um… Evil Santa?
Dean - Yeah, that's crazy.

Dean - What'd Bobby say?
Sam - That we're morons.

Sam - Huh. When you sacrifice to Holnacar, guess what he gives you in return?
Dean - Lap dances, hopefully.

Dean - Did you sell them for free?
Shopkeeper - No, its Christmas, people pay a butt-load for this crap.
Dean - That's the spirit

Dean - You bitch!
Madge - Oh my goodness, somebody owes a nickel to the swear jar. Oh, you know what I say when I feel like swearing? Fudge.
Dean - I'll try to remember that.
(and later…)
Dean - You fudgin' touch me again and I'll fudgin' kill you!
Madge - Very good.

Sam - What was Bobby doing in Pittsburgh?
Dean - Taking an extremely lame holiday?

Sam - Bella? You're actually suggesting we ask her for a favor?
Dean - I'm feeling dirty just thinking about it, but yeah.

Sam - Dean, you sure you don't want me to drive? You seem a little caffeinated.
Dean - Oh, thanks for the newsflash, Edison.

Sam - Dude, Asia?
Dean - Come on, you love this song and you know it.
Sam - Yeah and if I ever hear it again, I'm going to kill myself.

Sam - Dude, I had a weird dream.
Dean - Yeah? Clowns or midgets?

Sam - Yesterday was Tuesday, but today is Tuesday too.
Dean - Yeah. No, good, you're totally balanced.

Dean - And did it look cool, like in the movies?
Sam - You peed yourself.
Dean - Of course I peed myself. A man gets hit by a car, you think he has full control over his bladder?

Sam - You're crazy, Bobby, I'm not killing you.
Bobby - Oh, so now I'm the crazy one?

Trickster - I tell you what, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands. I mean, holy full metal jacket!

Hendrikson - After all, seeing you two in chains…?
Dean - You kinky sonuva bitch, we don't swing that way.

Sam - How's the shoulder?
Dean - Its awesome. I'll live. You know, if we get out of this alive.

Hendrikson - I shot the sheriff.
Dean - But you didn't shoot the deputy.

Ruby - Does anyone here have a breath mint? Some guts splattered in my mouth while I was killing my way in here.

Dean - Listen to me, there's some salt in my duffle. Make a circle and get inside.
Ed - Inside your duffle?
Dean - Inside the salt you idiots!

Harry (from the Ghostfacers ep) - Ed, you gotta go be gay for that poor dead intern.

Sam - So you two were talking a case?
Dean - No, actually we were talking about our feelings and then our favorite boy bands… yeah, we were talking a case.

Dean - What is it?
Sam - A Crockata
Dean - What, is that some type of sandwich?

Dean - I see they improved your face.
Sam - Right back at you.

Sam - You remember that thing in the paper yesterday?
Dean - Stripper suffocates dude with thighs.
Sam - No, the other thing.

Rufus - You do her ear?
Dean - Hey man, I'll try anything once, but that sounds uncomfortable.

Dean - Why don't we make a TJ run? Senoritas, cervesas. We could… what's Spanish for Donkey-show?
Sam - So if we do save you, let's never do that.

Bobby - Well, aren't you good at just brining down the room?
Dean - It’s a gift.

Sam - How do you get around so fast?
Ruby - I got the Super bowl jetpack.

Dean - What do you think?
Sam - I think you totally should have been jamming Eye of the Tiger right there.
Dean - Bite me. I totally rehearsed that, too.

Bobby - Do I look like a ditchable prom date to you?

Bobby - Your piercing the veil, Dean. Glimpsing the b-side.
Dean - A little less new-agey please?
Bobby - You almost hell's bitch, so you can see hell's other bitches.

Dean - So is this your big plan, huh? Drag me to hell, kill Sam and then what? Become Queen Bitch?
Lillith - I don't have to answer to puppy chow.

A lot of great stuff there and I'm sure season 4 will prove just as good. For now, I've got some of my own writing to get back to.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the hottest virtual strippers on my desktop.