Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th Sanctuary Book Started

I decided to jump straight into the 4th Sanctuary book, Drayke and Leandra's story, while the characters were fresh in my mind. I've made a good start in the past couple of days -- 6000 words and counting... wow, only 54,000 or so to go...
Anyhoo, I have grand plans of getting through it within the next five weeks or so. Yeah, we'll see how I got with that. It would be nice to get the 3rd and 4th books out in quick succession, and then maybe I will finish that romantic suspense of Ric and Madi's.
In other news, my local paper ran a double-page-spread feature on me and my books this weekend. Unfortunately, its not online otherwise I'd be pasting the link. The pictures turned out okay (I'm not crazy about getting my photo taken) and the story made me sound pretty smart, so I had to be happy with that. I've had lots of enthusiastic feedback from family and friends and gained a couple of new 'fans' on my facebook page, so that's nice.
My current daily minimum writing target is 2000 words. Its already after lunch and I've done exactly 0 words, so I should got do something about that!
Hoping to get word on a release date for Singularity in the coming weeks, so I'll keep you all updated.

1 comment:

Kez said...

Congrats on the write up in the paper!! Wish I could see it :)

I am in awe of your daily word count!