Monday, June 27, 2011

3rd Sanctuary Book Finished!

This post is probably coming a bit late because I actually finished Marc and Charmeine's story four days ago. I spent the weekend editing, but am not quite half way through yet. Hopefully I should have it finished by Friday though, and then its a question of what to work on next.
I have a novella I need to write to go in to the anthology for the Noble Authors blog tour I'm doing in November. The manuscript is going to be about 10,000 words and I have the story all ready to go, so I should be able to knock that over in a week or so.
I have a few options of what I could go on with, I could continue on in the Sanctuary universe and write Drayke and Leandra's book, though I'm still a bit cloudy on their details and the scribe angel, Ethan, has been pushing for his story (yes, my characters do try to tell me what to do.). Ethan's story is very clear in my mind, but for the sake of certain events unfolding chronologically, Drayke and Leandra need to come first.
Instead I could finish poor Ric and Madi's romantic suspense that I got a bit over halfway through. And then there was the warlord novella I was all excited about a few months back. The end of that needs to be entirely re-written.
Or, I could return to my Atrophy universe and write the second book in that series, because if the Certain Publisher or Certain Agent who both have Atrophy get back to me with the answer I'm hoping for, then it'd be nice to have the second one all ready to go.
But I don't have to decide today. Right now, I have over half a book to continue editing, so I should get on with that!

2 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Well done, Jess. Have fun deciding what's next.

Kez said...

So many options!