Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Up & Running

Just a quick entry to say that my Internet-related technical difficulties are all fixed, so I'm back on the net for good. I'm also trying to get back into writing in a big way. Once upon a time I used to make myself write 1000 words a day. If I want to get one of the three unfinished manuscripts completed and submitted to Noble, it'd probably be a good plan to get back into old habits. I've just started chapter two of the 3rd Sanctuary book, so hopefully I'll get rolling on it and things will run smoothly.
In other news, on the 20th of June I'll be a guest speaker for the Bendigo Writers Council. I'm going to be talking about Speculative Fiction and world-building. Should be a good night and I'm really looking forward to it.
Now, I have 1000 words to write, so I should go do something about that.

No comments: