Monday, April 11, 2011

5 Star Review for Severance

I'm lagging a bit behind on reporting these because I've been so busy, but a few weeks back, Severance got another 5 star review, this time over at The Romance Reviews. I really like this review because the reviewer really seemed to "get" the over all arcing story. I guess its a good thing to know people actually understand what you're going on about and where your ideas might be heading.

Some quotes...


"The lore of angels and demons has always fascinated me, and Jess Anastasi's future world definitely has its share of these exciting, handsome creatures. The only real difference between the two opposing groups is the side they fight for, or so they believe. After all, Lucifer is really just a fallen angel."


"I thoroughly enjoyed Severance and hope to read many more in this series...Ms. Anastasi has definitely found a new fan with this reviewer and I highly recommend Severance to readers who love reading about magnificently sexy warriors with a little something extra."


For the review in its entirety, go here: http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooksreview.php?bookid=2076


I came up with a title for the novella I've been working on (with a little help) and it's now officially known as Heart of the Warlord. I'm editing this week and hope to have it ready to send to my editor by the weekend. And for those of you who might be wondering, I have written the opening lines of the next Sanctuary book, titled Singularity. I think Marc and Charmeine's story is going to be an interesting one. There are a few new players waiting to come onto to field and its going to confuse matters of who are the bad guys/good guys and who is going to end up being the dominate power in the universe. If you can't tell, I'm really looking forward to getting into this book!

No comments: