Sunday, March 20, 2011

Severance Gets a 5 Star Review

This actually got put up a few days ago, but I haven't had time to share yet, so far its been a very busy weekend.
Nonetheless, I was stunned when I saw the review Long and Short Romance Reviews had posted for Severance. Even more exciting, the reviewer said she was hoping there will be another book in the series, (which there will be) so that gives me a good indication that other readers might feel the same way.
A few quotes:
"The author has created great characters. ...and there is enough adventure and action to keep you glued to the pages."
"I certainly didn't expect the ending, so that makes it a good read for me."
"The author makes this otherworldly story seem quite normal. The characters are believable and a bit human in nature, as well as not at all human."
For the review in full, check out the Long and Short Romance Reviews page.
This morning I found out Dead Reality also got another great review over at The Romance Reviews, but I'll post about that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yay fabulous review!!!!