Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best Quotes of the Vampire Diaries, Season 1

Yes, I belatedly realized this morning that last week I did indeed promise my compiled list of the best quotes from Vampire Diaries, season 1. Tomorrow I have another interview going up, this time with author Ursula Grey, so make sure you visit for that.
Now, without any more delay, here is it!

(Elana) "Wow. Tactless. I'm sorry. It's the fog, it's making me foggy and back there, there was this bird and it was all very Hitchcock for a second. That's the bird movie, right?"
> Elana's nervous rambling when she talks to Stephan for the first time.

(Damon's one liners) "Living room, parlour, Southeby's auction. Its a little too kitchy for my taste."
"That's for me to know and you to dot, dot, dot."
"BTW. That means 'by the way'."
"Guess I could seduce her the old fashioned way... Or I could just eat her."
"Some girls just can't resist my good looks, my style, my charm, and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift."
"This is a John Varvartos, dude. Dick move."
>Damon upset about his shirt being ruined when Stephan stabs him.
"What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward is so whipped."
"You're dead, dude. Get over it!"
"Don't look at me with those judgy eyes."
"Don't listen to him, he lives on a moral plain way out of our eyeline."
"And good morning to you, little miss I'm-on-a-mission."
"You confuse me for someone with remorse."
"Stephan smiles. Alert the media!"
"Consider this psychopath's feelings hurt."
"Oh god, it hurts. See, this is why I eat people."
>Damon experiencing Stephan's 'diet'.
"We're a team. We could try out for the Amazing Race."
"You know what happens if you don't eat, you'll get all rotting and crusty."
"Stephan likes puppy blood. Little golden retriver puppies with cute floppy ears. That's his favorite."
"I'm not going to give it over to Isobel so she can give it to John, who's going to turn around and kill me right away. I like being a living-dead person."

(Tyler) "You just gonna stand there looking like one of those garden trolls?"
(Matt) "Gnomes."
(Tyler) "Whatever."

(Caroline) How come you don't sparkle?"
(Damon) "Because I live in the real world where vampires burn in the sun."

(Caroline) "'Older sexy danger guy?' Is that an official twitter tweet?"

(Damon) "Its cool not getting old. I like being the eternal stud."
(Stephan) "Yes, being a 150 year old teenager has been the height of my happiness."

(Vicki) "Why do I have to pee? I thought I was dead."

(Lexie) "'Unexpected surprise?' I think the wrong brother went back to high school."

(Damon) "Lucky shot."
(Stephan) "More like a carefully honed skill over many decades."
(Damon) "You're beating me."
(Stephan) "Well, yeah, because I'm better than you."

(Stephan) "Are you alright?"
(Damon) "No. I was ambushed, I was shot, and now I'm vengeful."

(Matt) "So stop your little bromance bitch act."
>Matt telling Tyler like it is.

(Stephan) "I'm sorry it won't be any help to your Diabolic Plan: The Sequel."

(Damon) "I say we go to Perl's, bust down the door and annihilate the ape that attacked us last night."
(Stephan) "Yeah, and then what? We turn to the of the house of vampires and say 'oops, sorry.'"

(Damon) "How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?"
(Elana) "I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities."
(Damon) "Ouch."

(Stephan) "What do you mean? I'll be perfectly safe. I have Damon the self serving psychopath on my side."
(Elana) "Well, that's comforting."

(Alaric) "She's threatening to go on a killing spree."
(Damon) "Oh... I take it that's not okay with you guys?"

(Alaric) "Hell, you're a dick and you kill people, but I still see something human in you. With her, there was nothing."

So that's what I've got. I'm sure I probably missed some, sometimes I got so sucked into watching I forgot to take notes when something caught my attention. Next, I'm, thinking about doing another Supernatural one. You'd think I'd go on and do season 2, since I only ever did season 1. But I'm considering doing a season 4 or 5 re-watch. So, I'll take notes for whichever one I end up watching. Don't hold your breath, it could take me a few months, I don't tend to watch TV very often these days.
And now, back to actual work I will get paid for!

1 comment:

Hasibur Rahman said...

Hi admin,
your post "Best Quotes of the Vampire Diaries, Season 1" is very special for us.I think these quotes are very special for everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you, and I will come back soon. It's encourage to work everyday life.So thanks a lot for doing this job. http://www.quoteschart.com/best-quotes/