Saturday, January 8, 2011

Release News!

The contract is all signed for Severance and I have a release date of the 14th of February. I can't wait for this book to be released, because I was very happy with how it turned out, and can only hope the readers will be as well!
I've been so busy that its been almost a week since I did anything on Nick and Madi's story, so I'd better get back to it! I'd like to get it finished and subbed by the time Severance is due to come out. And then I'll be starting the third book to the Sanctuary series, which I haven't got a title for yet. It'll be Marc and Charmeine's story, which won't mean anything to anyone because no one's read Severance yet.
I've only got 2 days now until Dead Reality comes out, so that's very exciting as well. In fact, I'm over at HC Brown's blog today, giving away a copy! So head over there and leave a comment for your chance to win the very first copy of Dead Reality, before anyone else gets their mitts on it!

1 comment:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yay on Severance. You are on a roll!!

And congrats on your upcoming release!