Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Cover!


Here it is! The cover for Severance. I'd been quietly dying to get this, because I knew the cover artist, CH Scarlet, would out-do herself once again... and I wasn't disappointed! This is a perfect representation for this story and the slightly-evil looking guy on the front exactly what Alastor needed to be. I don't think seeing my new covers will EVER get old, especially when they're so freaking fantastic!
And now I'm off to go get this baby printed and framed to hang up next to my other two covers.

5 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eleni Konstantine said...

Oh wow, that is very striking and yes, he does look slightly evil, though look at those eyes.

Congrats Jess and glad CH is your cover fairy!!

(sorry previous comment had a spelling error)

Serena said...

Oooh no wonder you're dancing! GORGEOUS cover, Jess!
Hugs
Serena

Suzanne said...

Jess, love it! It looks fabulous.
Kind regards
Suz

Kylie Griffin said...

The eyes are what grab you immediately, Jess, then you look at the face, followed by the background.

And that's how it should be in picture (says a semi-pro photographer).

No wonder you're stoked! I hope you can blow the cover up larger than an A4!!! *grin*