Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Very Noble Christmas

My publisher, Noble Romance Publishing, will be having an online Christmas party this Saturday 18th December from 12pm to 9pm (American EST time.). I'll be chatting for an hour from 6pm onwards, which will make it 10am Sunday morning here in Australia. You'll need to join the Noble Romance Publishing group on yahoo to participate, but I think it'll be well worth it - there's going to be prizes and all sorts of fun things.
And now I have editing to do... *groan*.
By the way, I've now got excepts from my books up on my website, so go check that out too!

2 comments:

Jill N. Noble said...

Thanks for helping spread the word, Jess!

Jess Anastasi said...

No problem Jill,
I would have added the banner somehwere, but apprently I'm not as tech-savy as I thought and my computer wouldn't cooperate when I tried to download the attachments from yahoo. But I'm happy to spread the word however I can.