Sunday, November 28, 2010

Contract News

I'm very pleased to announce that I've just signed a contract to have Noble Romance Publishing publish a romantic suspense of mine, Dead Reality. DR is about two FBI agents who go undercover on a bachelor-type reality TV show to catch a serial killer. I had fun writing this manuscript, because while there are dark themes to it, and some dark moments, the hero, Bryce, was such a smart-alec. Some of the stuff he came out with when sparring with the heroine, Ella, was entertaining to say the least, so he's kind of had a special place in my heart ever since. Plus, in the end he mans up and does what he has to do. I just hope readers enjoy it as much.
Anyway, I have about 12,500 words left to write of Severance, so I'd better get to that!

2 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Congrats Jess!!! That's wonderful news.

Lynn Colt said...

Congrats! Love this premise, it sounds like so much fun :)