Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where Have I Been Version 4.0

Its been about a week and a half since I put up a post, the reason being that my computer has been having 'issues' so I had to send it in to get fixed. The computer place had it for almost a week and they still don't know what's wrong with it. I got it back for the weekend (because, seriously? After 4 days of doing absolutely no writing and not being able to check my emails, I was climbing the walls. Really. I'm not ashamed to say I have an addiction.) but its going back again Monday. I wouldn't be surprised if they have it for yet another week. So who knows what condition I'll be in by next weekend?
I've gotten a couple of rejections this week, so I should probably put together a couple more queries to send out, but more than anything, I just want to write. For hours. Without interruption. Thousands and thousands of words. And that about sums up my plans for the weekend.

No comments: