Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Slow Burn

I thought I would have finished Atrophy by now, but since last Wednesday a whole bunch of stuff cropped up in my home/personal life that prevented me from quite getting it done. I'm up to 94,000 words, so close! I'm in the middle of writing the closing scenes now, so the end total will probably push up over the 95,000 word mark a little.
Then I'll have chapters to edit before I write to The Agent. But there's no rest to be had. As soon as that's all done I'll need to get on with writing Alastor for Noble, the second in my futuristic angels/demons series.
Oh, and I came up with the opening line to the second book in my Atrophy series the other night. I'm thinking about calling it Quantum. Though I set up a shiny new file and opened a new page, putting that one opening sentence in, it's going to be a while before I get to write that book, there's a few others that I need to concentrate on in the meantime.

No comments: