Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Book to Start

Two posts in two days? I must be procrastinating!
I finished Atrophy, edited the first three chapters and sent a query off to The Agent. I'm quite happy with it and can only hope good things come from this manuscript.
In the meantime, I'll be starting work on Alastor, the second book in my angels/demons series bound for Noble Romance Publishing.
I've done some research this morning and have come up with an arcing story for the entire series, a more in depth one than that which gets touched on in the first novella. Still, it is only a ghost of an idea. Ultimately I'm a 'pantser' when it comes to writing. I don't have a plan and generally make things up as I go along. Its a dangerous way to live, but its the way I do things. So when I get the chance later today, I'll be cutting the couple of thousand words I wrote and writing a new opening scene, one which ties in better with the overall story.

1 comment:

Kez said...

Gotta love that new word count ticker!