Thursday, August 12, 2010

Making the Summit

I'm so close to the halfway point of my book, I expect to get it done today if all goes well. I feel like once I reach that halfway mark, its all a downhill run from there. The hard part, the uphill climb, has been done. That's not to say the downhill section is all smooth sailing. Sometimes its rough, really rough. But its an exciting time as the story is taken to its climax and then all issues and situations are resolved.
My CP has started reading the first few chapters and she has great things to say about it. Of course, some of my old habits are in there (old habits die hard) but according to her the flow and character interactions are much better, so I can't wait to get it all written, do some editing and query some agents. So, I'm off to do some writing.

No comments: