Saturday, August 14, 2010

Claytons Conference Day 2

Today wasn't as action packed as yesterday, partly because I had things to do this morning and missed out on the morning session. Once again the writing challenges were quite interesting and I managed to get both done and submitted. The chat with Tracey O'Hara was very informative and I even won myself a prize for a witty rejoinder. Not really, actually I made a smart comment about sparkly vampires, but still, I guess it pays to be humorously sarcastic sometimes.
I won't be attending the chat tonight which will include live results from the RWA awards night in Sydney, which I'm a little disappointed about, but I'm sure I'll hear all about it in the morning.
Tomorrow we have a Q&A discussion with Jill Noble of Noble publishing and I'm looking forward to see what sort of insider information she's got for us. There will be two more writing challenges and chats with historical author Diane Gaston and paranormal author Shona Husk, ending with a Claytons Conference awards night chat.
So, once again, haven't done any writing on my wip, but am enjoying myself immensely!

No comments: