Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Queries

This morning I sent out another couple of queries for my SOAP manuscript, so we'll see if any requests come of them. Otherwise I've been humming along with my sci fi romance, been getting 1000+ words done everyday, though I don't imagine that will last. At the moment I'm all for belting it out, getting the story down on screen so I then have something to work with and hopefully something to query agents with sooner rather than later. Writing between 1000 to 2000 words a day is a pretty punishing pace to keep up, resulting in anywhere from 7000 to 14000 words a week. Of course, its fun to imagine I could keep going at this speed because I'd have the basic manuscript finished and ready for editing in about two months from now. Of course, my brain may also end up melted, so I'm sure there are both pros and cons there.
Anyhoo, instead of rambling, I should get back to writing.

1 comment:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Good luck with SOAP and great work with your sci-fi rom. Pace yourself to what's right for you.