Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Agent Query Take Two

I've just sent a re-query, I suppose you could call it, to that agent who was kind enough to offer me extra advice a few weeks back when I asked for it. If past association is anything to go on, hopefully it shouldn't be too long before she gets back to me and even more hopefully, she'll be willing to read my first couple of chapters again. And I probably don't need to say that my ultimate hope is that she'll love the first chapters, request the entire manuscript and then offer me representation. However, I still have a lot of work to do before I quite get there.
So its back to the waiting game and we all know how much I love this part. I should go do some work to keep my mind off things!
Also, this song came to me that I hadn't heard for years, so I thought I'd share some classic Aussie rock.

No comments: