Monday, June 14, 2010

Changes

Yes, I have changed by blog layout again. The other one was a bit boring. Lots and lots of books are more like it!
I heard straight back from that agent the other day, she requested the first 2 chapters, much to my excitement. From the wording of her email she seemed very interested, I only hope my chapters live up to her expectations and she wants to see the whole book. Of course, then I'll be panicking because I'm only halfway through tearing it apart and putting it back together, but I did tell her that in the original query, so obviously it wasn't a problem. And I hope it'll only be a matter of weeks, not months before I hear back from her about them.
In the meantime, I have more than enough work to do!

2 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Good luck with the agent Jess!!

Cathryn Brunet said...

That's great news!

My fingers are crossed for you.