Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where Have I Been? (The Trilogy)

Busy! That's where.
Any time I've managed to get in front of the computer lately has been spent editing the romantic suspense (a partial of which I sent to Silhouette in New York) so that when the editor from Silhouette Romantic Suspense asks for the full, I'll be all set to send it along. I've also been working flat out on my good old SOAP manuscript again. I've re-written/edited 5 chapters and while its been a hard slog, I think its been worth it because what I'm going to end up with will be far better.
Not much else to report. Oh, I did hear back from The Agent who is unfortunately not taking on category authors at the moment, but encouraged me to submit directly to Harlequin/Silhouette and then when I'm established or have a single title project I want to sell, to contact her again. So that was positive in some ways. Of course I hope to hear good news from SRS sometime over the course of the year and with any luck, I might be able to start querying agents with my SOAP project again by the end of the year. It seems like a lot of work and the end of the year a long time away, but I know it'll come around in no time. And I almost forgot, hopefully I'll get some great results from the RWA Val Parv comp I entered. I'm guessing it shouldn't be too much longer now before those results are in.
So you see, I'm busy, busy, busy.

No comments: