Friday, January 15, 2010

That Old Submission Feeling

As of a few minutes ago, I just got back from the Post Office after posting my submission to the slush pile of Silhouette Romantic Suspense Books in New York. I've been debating whether or not I should also query The Agent with this manuscript, because as I stated in a previous post, The Agent does represent category romance. But for the moment, I just feel like concentrating on my young adult novel, which as you can see by my word tally on the right, is coming along quite nicely and will soon eclipse the SAS manuscript I'd also been writing.
I suppose it'll be a few months before I hear anything from SRS. In the meantime I'll get these other projects done and ready for submission. 2010 is going to be a very productive year I feel!

1 comment:

Cathryn Brunet said...

I'm with you. I think 2010 is going to be brilliant.

All the best with SRS!