Wednesday, December 30, 2009

No Hard Work

Been a bit slack these past weeks on account of Christmas, so haven't gotten as much writing done. Last week my total was around the 8000 mark, and so far this week I've only done 3412. Still, some writing is better than no writing. I should say though that I've been working on the synopsis for the ms I'm going to send to Silhouette and I didn't count that in my word tally. Need to do a bit more editing and some final touches to the synopsis before it'll be all ready to send, but I'm leaving it until after the new year, for no real reason, just that I can't imagine sending it now will get it read any quicker with the holidays here.
And one more thing I had to share, I saw my niece the other day and she was wearing a tee shirt that said "...And then Buffy staked Edward. The End." which I thought was about the funniest thing I'd seen in a long time.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Was it this one? http://www.flickr.com/photos/cafrine/4027691367/in/set-72157622484855307/

P.S. Hi mate! I'm still here. Still reading. Less Internet-y present-y these days though.