Saturday, December 12, 2009

Great Figures

I ended up writing 12,135 words this week, down on the 13,818 I did last week, but still, I'm more than happy with those totals. I'm finding that I'm really enjoying writing these category novels, something about them feels a bit more freeing than when I've worked on my single titles in the past. Its hard to explain and I wouldn't have a clue why this might be, but I'm just going to go with it for the time being. Now I'm just debating whether I want to give myself one more week before I start editing, or just get into it from Monday. I'm torn between continuing to just write because its coming to me so easily at the moment, or getting on to the editing since, let's face it, the sooner I get it edited the sooner I can send it off to Silhouette in New York. Although, with Christmas and New Year upon us, I'm probably not losing any time since I imagine most publishing houses will be closed over that period. I don't need to decide right this minute. For now, I'm going to find somewhere comfy to curl up and read Sherrilyn Kenyon's Born of Night. Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Cathryn Brunet said...

I'm in awe of your totals. They're fantastic.

Curious that you're finding category easier than single title. I wonder why. I'd be interested to read your thoughts on it.