Friday, December 11, 2009

Begin Again, Begin Again...

Last week I finished the manuscript I'd been working on for Silhouette Romantic Suspense and this week I stared a new one straight away. Thought I'd leave the other one for a week or two before I go back to it and start editing. Apparently its always a good way to come at it with fresh eyes.
So I started another aimed at the same line. Its begun well and I'm hoping it'll continue along the same vein. Ideally I'd like to have it finished in six to ten weeks (which is totally doable if I continue writing 10,000 words or so a week as I have been the past few weeks), but I have to take into consideration the time I'm going to spend editing the first one as well. Either way, sometime in the new year I'll hopefully have two books to send to Silhouette. And here's hoping I make it to round two of the Emerald contest with RWAus. That will put me in the top fifteen at least, which is always a nice prospect. After coming tenth in the Hi5, I now have high hopes for myself. And 2010 is the year I'm going to be published!

No comments: