Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not Much

Just a quick post, with nothing terribly interesting to report. I'm obviously waiting to hear back from Samhain with no word yet. In the meantime I've gone back to working on my Silhouette Romantic Suspense manuscript as I planned. So far this week I've written just over 5000 words. Not bad for 3 days work I guess. Since the past couple of days at home have been somewhat chaotic, its probably actually a really good achievement. I guess if I could average out 5000 words a week, I'd have the manuscript finished in another six to seven weeks. Seems a long time since I'm an I-want-it-finished-now kinda person. But I can only write so much and short of staying up all night every night for a week, I'll just have to be patient.

1 comment:

Cathryn Brunet said...

5,000 words is a pretty good effort. But yeah, I understand the feeling of wanting to get things done now.