Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Toy

This post isn't just any post. I wrote it with the new Intelligent I got yesterday. So now I don't have to be sitting in front of the computer to write. All I need is my magic pen and a notebook and I can write anywhere at any time. The pen memorizes what you write and then later you upload it to the computer.The only problem being I'm going to have to get used to writing long hand again instead of typing. I got a cramp in my had from writing one paragraph because I just don't write with a pen that often these days. I suppose I'll get used to it quick enough again. So here's to getting heaps more writing done!
Oh, and an update word count wise, I got another 2000 words done Thursday, bringing the weekly total to 7000. Not bad, but maybe I'll do better with my new toy.

No comments: