Monday, October 19, 2009

Go Me!

Well, I did it. Despite having the handicap of a toddler and 6 week old baby in the house, I managed to write a 25,ooo word novella in a week. How did I do it? We'll probably never know, but I am quite please with myself.
Now all I need to do is get it edited and write that dreaded synopsis and we'll be good to go. I've also done a bit of research on other publishers so if Samhain don't take it, I might have somewhere else to send it, though it will require me either adding words or taking some out. According to their website, I should hear back from Samhain by the 16th of November.
Fingers crossed in the meantime.

3 comments:

Heather Boyd said...

Oh way to go Jess!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yay for the novella...go you!!

Fingers crossed.

Kez said...

Holy crap Jess! I know I'm posting on a really old post, but I've been reading through your blog :) That is an incredible achievement! No more whining by me about how busy I am!!! :)