Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yes, I've Moved Again

Sorry for those of you who've already followed me half way around the Internet while I try to find myself. I guess I had a knee-jerk reaction to some weirdo calling me up in the middle of the night a year ago now and figured wiping myself from the Internet was a good answer to the problem. Anyway, I think I'd rather just remain me and publish under my own name, so I should be prepared for any unfortunate unpleasantness that comes along with that.
Back to writing stuff, I sent off four query letters/proposals on Sunday, so we'll see what comes of that. Also, the grand re-write is going well so far, even though I've only written 4000 words. Its going to be slow going because I honestly don't have as much time for writing as I once did, but I'll get there eventually.
I'm off to park myself in front of the TV since the new season of NCIS is starting her in oz tonight. I have exactly 8 minutes until that happens, so I'd better get snacks and make myself comfy. I can't wait, the cliff-hanger from last season has been driving me nuts!

No comments: