Friday, September 25, 2009

Is That It?

This isn't going to be a very long post, I just dropped by to say that yesterday I wrote an entire paragraph, and it wasn't terribly riveting. So I've made a slow start. I also came to the realization in the shower this morning that if I'm going to ever get anywhere, I need to do some re-organizing of my life and set some actual structured writing/editing times. And possibly disconnect my laptop from the Internet at said times...
Writing a blog certainly isn't helping me increase the word count on that single paragraph, but at least it seems to be waking my brain up a little.

2 comments:

Lynn Colt said...

Definitely disconnect the internet during writing times, that's my biggest distraction. Well, that and my cats knocking things over ... ;)

Glad to see you're posting again!

Cathryn Brunet said...

The net can be such a time sink but it's hard to keep away sometimes.

And don't worry about the lacklustre paragraph. You can always edit it later.