Monday, March 2, 2009

Where Have I Been (the Sequel)

Well I had to tack "the sequel" onto the title of this entry because I've used it before.
Yes, where have I been? Not anywhere near a computer, that much is obvious. I've just had one of those months (or has it been more than a month?) where life got in the way of any writing I may have aspired to. I didn't even check my email for about 2 weeks and when I finally did there was 500 or so to wade through. But here I am again, with nothing terribly interesting to say except that I'm back and on my way to do some writing. I have a bit of catching up to do if I still want make my target of having a finished manuscript by June. I have just over 50,000 words to write, but I will have it done!
Song: When I Come Around by Greenday

2 comments:

lynn said...

glad to see you're back. good luck with the renewed writing!

The Dribbler said...

Good to have you back, Jess. And all the very best with this new project.