Monday, March 9, 2009

Another Day Goes By

After that post the other day I managed to get a couple of thousand words done on my ms, but since then I haven't been near it. For some reason I just seem to be really busy at the moment doing other things, but still feel like I'm not really doing anything, if that makes sense. I'm hoping to go off and do another couple of thousand now, but I also know that I have washing to hang out and our there's been no housework to speak of for about a week. So what exactly have I been doing with my time? I have no idea. Obviously I need to find some time management skills or something. I keep saying I'm going to pick some set mornings or afternoons and send my daughter off to her grandparents for a few hours so I can get some serious writing done (not just snatches here and there when she's sleeping) but once again I've never done anything about organising it. I guess I'll have no choice if I want to get any work done once kid number two comes along.
Right, well instead of rambling I should actually go do that writing I keep talking about.
Song: The Wheels on the Bus, Barney Style (damn that annoying purple dinosaur that kids loves so much!)

1 comment:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Good luck in managing your time to include your MS.
I so know the feeling when even though you are busy, there doesn't seem anything to 'show' for it. :(