Saturday, January 31, 2009

Still Going

The big Re-Write is still going along well. I've continued doing lots of work on it, in fact I wouldn't even have a clue how many thousand words I've written. All I know is that in the last week I've managed to add 4 chapters to it. Of course, I do have a slight advantage. Since it is a re-write, I've been using a bit of material from the first draft that still works in with the new manuscript. However I do feel that this second version is much improved and hopefully that will be reflected when I start querying agent. I'm up to 40,000 words overall, which puts me at almost halfway. I don't know about anyone else, but it's exciting when you get past that halfway point and you're on the downhill run, getting closer and closer to completion.
Song: Ashes to Ashes by Faith No More

No comments: