Saturday, January 10, 2009

Slack!

I've barley written anything since before Christmas and I'm feeling so slack about it. I have to work again today (on a Saturday, oh, the travesty!) but I'm vowing to get my butt in gear next week and put some serious words to paper.
RWAus is starting a new "weekly challenge" thing this year. I'm not a hundred per cent sure what it entails, but I'm considering joining up because it might force me to be more disciplined about my work. Also yesterday I signed up for one of RWA's bootcamps. They're kind of like a mini-online-conference. Since I've never actually made a conference yet, I thought it'd be a good idea to do one of these instead. It's not until March so I've got plenty of time to plan for it.
That's about all the news I have today.
Song: Themata by Karnivool

1 comment:

Eleni Konstantine said...

It's hard sometimes to get back in the swing of writing after some time away. So hopefully the challenges will help as well as the Bootcamp. I found Bootcamp just the kick that I needed to start again after some time away.