Monday, January 26, 2009

One Of Those Weeks

So obviously I was missing last week, it was just "one of those weeks" where nothing seems to go right, complete with a broken window in a wind storm on Thursday and waking up to a dead toaster on Saturday. Although my Internet access was limited, I did manage to squeeze in time to work on SOAP book 1 and added a nice 4000 words to the re-write I'm currently doing. It is coming along well when I do actually sit down and concentrate long enough to write anything. I always have plans of becoming more disciplined and spending more time writing to get the manuscript finished, but I'm hoping that since I've stopped working (which is another story altogether) I will actually be able to structure my time a bit better and start getting chapters written more regularly.
Song: A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carleton

No comments: